Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can any women give me some much needed advice please?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an surprise for my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women give me some much needed advice please?
Most girls like cicrumsized better. Without knowing your girlfriend I couldn't tell ya. I think it would be safe to say she would like as long as it doesn't interfere with your religions; but again every woman is different.Can any women give me some much needed advice please?
Im going to say if you get it done now as an adult, be careful and have ice available at bedside in the morning when you r body may be more ';awake'; then other times of the day. You can rip out your stitches and it can be horrendously painful.





Personally being circumsised is WAY cleaner in my opinion, but i am not sure what effect it has on ones love life. I found it to be less appealing to be honest and never did it again...





I would be concerned if my partner wasnt done.. that would scare me...
If you want to get circumcised then by all means do so. I've been with both circ'd men and un-circ'd men and I can't tell the difference except that there is a bit more 'movement' in un-circ'd men.
A very NOT smart idea, unless it were for only medical reasons.
i think thats kinda neat! I really think she will like it, because as far as I know women definitly prefer circumsized men.





I havent had enough experiences to really tell but i have been with a circumsized and uncircumsized man and it is sooo much better circumsized.
Skin there is GROSS. I'm surprised that she is even doing you...ewwww.





So if your are getting ';done';, I'm sure that she will appretiate it.





It will not make any difference (feeling wise) to her, but it will to you.





Hey...you asked!
I certainly wouldn't 'surprise' her with it thinking it was a gift to her! She might think that being uncircumsized is one of the unique things about you that she loves!





You should only do it if it's what YOU want.. just like women shouldn't get bigger breasts just to please a man! You don't even know if she'd like it better!





And unnecessary surgery means the possibility of unnecesarry complications.. I wouldn't risk it!
uhhhhh....I've never slept with a guy or even seen a guy that wasn't circumcised. That's kind of interesting that you want to do it. I'm sure it makes no difference to her. It's not like your deformed or anything.
Penis that are circumcied are much cleaner and so much attractive, here a link that will help


http://www.circumcision.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment