Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women please advice.?

Went out with this girl who has kids. Date went good and we talked afterwards about maybe another date. However, a few days later she told she did not think it would work since I dont have kids. We have been talking still though. We talking about peeps last night on yahoo emailing us and she tells me that my picture is kinda blurry but says I am a good looking guy and that the picture is ok because she still asked me out after she saw the picture. She also said I am the only guy that has not brought up sex with her and she said good job. After that comment I said I guess I get brownie points and she said well best friends forever brownie points. Have I been doomed to the dreaded friend list or what else could it mean. Do you think she maybe into me enough to build a relationship. I know the best relationships start as friends but I do want it to be open to go to more than friendsWomen please advice.?
Ask her if the only obstacle is the kid thing. The advantage to you not having kids already is that you can put her first in your life, whereas if you had kids, she'd be second on your priority list behind them. She deserves to be someone's #1.





If she's willing to consider that as a fact, then she should give you another chance. If she waffles on that, then you're in the Friend Zone, sorry.Women please advice.?
you're doomed. you name's on the friend list.

No comments:

Post a Comment