Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women only. advice on looks. PICS INCLUDED! Serious comments only.?

I am naturally dark brown brunette with fair skin. I have dyed my hair blonde for the past few years and decided since it's fall, I am going to see what (black) brunette looks like on me. It didn't turn out good at all. I was trying to tan to get the look as a super tan, sexy, dark brunette. Any advice you can give me I'd appreciate. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do! :(





What is wrong here: Eyebrows? Hair color? Skin color? Makeup? It could just be my own facial features. ha I don't care how brutally honest you are, just need your help. Thank you!





FRONT VIEW:





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256008294.jpg





SIDE VIEW OF FACE:





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256004697.jpg





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256004661.jpg





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256004609.jpg





MY OLD HAIR COLOR: (natural eyebrow color)





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256008347.jpgWomen only. advice on looks. PICS INCLUDED! Serious comments only.?
1st pic: your hair looks to dark against your skintone, so become more golden with gradual self tanners, but not too dark. it's weird seeing super tan/orange girls in the middle of winder.


3rd pic: i think you should try brown eyeliner, it would look less harsh than black and more natural


5th pic: the blonde looks too peroxide, and the roots are badd





sorry if that's harsh! good points: you do have bright white teeth, your skin tone is even and you don't have many blemishes yay! i think you would benefit from going to a professional and getting your hair color done. or get a box color that has highlights and lowlights in it. I don't think the blonde or brunette would be that bad if you had some more depth of color.





hope this is what you were looking forWomen only. advice on looks. PICS INCLUDED! Serious comments only.?
... wow ohmygosh well the blonde hair didnt suit you it was a little too light. but with the brunette hair you look so great. like GREAT great. I seriously cant see anything else you could do cuz u look absolutely gorgeous in those pics just the way u r now.
i think blonde looks better on you :) your really pretty though and brown doesnt look bad try a caramel brown though or get some highlights.
i honestly think u look fine at where u r right now
I think you look fine both ways, really! As for the brown I recently did the SAME. I was blonde for a little over a year, same shade and JUST went brown, same shade on wednesday :) I have a naturally light skin tone so I too have been a little insecure about it but you look great! As for me I definitely just have to wear make up all the time when I go out to keep that ';natural tan'; look lol but I wouldnt change a thing, it's a good look for you. :)
Hmmm, your are beautiful! Nice smile ... but do not touch your brows because they are perfect the way they are.. but your look is kind of a lil kiddy . Not to be mean, just honest !I'd suggest to get swept bangs those would look really nice on you . Also i think i like your blonde hair better ! OR you can let your hair grow out down to your chest and get a V-CUT !





swept bangs: http://hairbrained.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/rock-n-roll-hair-seraphimc-on-flickr.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment