Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women's advice/opinion?

i am 25 and have a 3.5'; penis when it gets erect, problem is, i suffer mild ED and it doesnt always work. my gf is beautiful and caring but im afraid she sees other men, do you think she does or do you think she remains loyal? she tells me it's not that small but i don't know. what do you think?Women's advice/opinion?
I won't lie to you that is pretty small and the ED is prolly a little stressful for her as well. What you have to do is get creative! Learn and practice pleasing her orally and maybe get a sex toy or two to liven things up. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Start thinking outside of the box or this will plague you for the rest of your life. Good sex doesn't have to be all about penetration there are other ways babe.





Yes sometimes ED can be treated but the 3 inches is an issue that will not go away and speaking for myself three inches wouldn't do much for me and other avenues would have to be explored to keep me interested sexually. I wouldn't stop seeing a small guy if he was willing to explore those options but if all he wants to do is tickle me with his little thing and call it a night then yes I would see him as less of a man and would likely leave. A ';real'; man rises above his short comings. A boy just whines about it and says oh well this is the best I can do. Getting creative is something you will have to learn to do if you want please a woman in the bedroom regardless of the ED. It is what a ';real'; man would do.Women's advice/opinion?
If it can make you feel a little better, I heard that some girls prefer men with small penis, 'cause they have to work harder to please them... I don't have any experience with men, but it definitely make sense !





If you're worried, just talk to her about it. Like someone said, go see a doctor for your problem, he might help you. Don't be ashamed of it ! It's not your fault !





Good luck with that :)





PS: Ok you ejaculated while she was kissing you... that's kind of a compliment for her ! Means you think she's really hot :P
Umm... I'm sorry *hugs*
i've seen smaller
1). Ask her


2). Consult a physician-maybe it's stress related and he can help you out with the ED.


3). Be honest with her and tell her how you feel-relationships should be open.
dude u do gotta small piece but dont worry just get really good at going down on her! ;) xx
Wow man.


Not much in the way of satisfying a woman, eh?


Ah well.


Teh best thing you can do is give her mind blowing oral sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment