Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am attracted to women.. any advice! NO FREAKS PLEASE?

Ok.. here it is. I have been w/women before and I am still very much attracted to them.. However, I am very shy when it comes to things like this, I would never approach someone. How do I approach someone I am interested in? See for me being with a woman is not just a because thing, because it is a whats happening thing. I love the companionship, sensualness, intimacy, the sexiness that a woman can bring to a relationship. Now I am not lesbian or curious. I know I am bisexual, but how do I get the attention that I want and so much crave???/








Considering I work in the coporate world.. its not like I can just go out and be like, Im bi.. wanna sleep with me, but at the same time, I am who I am and I have secret desires and needs!I am attracted to women.. any advice! NO FREAKS PLEASE?
HEY GIRL!





FIRST OF ALL BEING A LESBIAN IS NOTHING TO BE SHY ABOUT OR ASHAMED! IF YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR A WOMAN THAT GO FAR FROM JUST SEX THEN ACT ON IT! LOVE IS LOVE NO MATTER WHAT SEX, RACE OR RELIGION! LET ME TELL YOU THAT IF THE PERSON YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR LIKES TO BE WITH WOMAN TOO, YOU CAN TELL! THE CONVERSATION AND BODY LANGUAGE WILL LET YOU NO RIGHT AWAY! GOOD LUCK! FOLLOW YOUR HEART!I am attracted to women.. any advice! NO FREAKS PLEASE?
talk to them and find out about them. if they are good to go, go for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment