Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pregnant women want advice?

this is a FACT. if u want your baby to be active and cheery while your pregnant get a cd player or ipod wit head phones and put it on your belly. rap music is more of a choice but u can choose w/e music u want but this fact is proven havin your baby listen to music while its still in the belly can make it a cheery and active baby when its a few months like 7 months and up. so get some head phones relax and let your baby enjoy the music =D





do not worry it cantr miscarriage my cuzin did the same thing when she was pregnant and her some is REALLY active and happy.Pregnant women want advice?
Wrong, waking the baby by playing music can actually hinder development while pregnant. It does not make a baby happier. The sounds they hear while in utero are muted. Playing music when the baby is active MAY stimulate mental function. Eating healthy, maintaining a happy disposition, and getting prenatal care is the best think you can do for your developing baby. Be informed before you give advice. Just because your cousin did it doesn't make it sound advice.Pregnant women want advice?
Brevejunkie, you are ignorant. Babies here muted sounds while in utero. Playing music IS a good idea but you have to be real attentive to WHEN you do it. My son is very happy and has a great disposition. I talked to him, sang to him, and on no more than a couple occasions played music.

Report Abuse



And your question is what?
i played music on my tummy the whole time i was pregnant and my daughter is the most layed back, cheerful child any one knows. She loves music too
good advice. when one of my kids get pregnant I will tell them to do that. Thanks for the points.
Ok Dr. Carin about nuthin!!!
singing to your baby is nice too.
I've heard this, but never tried it. I listened to plenty of music in the car when I'd drive to and from work, but never put headphones on my belly. I have a feeling my baby heard it anyway. :)





And don't listen to that nurse...she's probably only an LPN...and what do they know? They're nothing more than glorified nurse aides...they can't even give shots, for crying out loud!
I think playing music is a good idea. When the baby is born he/she will recongnize the songs and react well to them. also just talking to the baby will get them used to your voice.
My daughter is by far the happiest baby people have met. I get compliments all the time for her smiles, laughs and her ability to be quiet during a movie...she always slept at least 6 hours a night from the time she came home till now... and she loves people giving her attention...she is 8 months now....the one thing that i constantly did was *****, argue, yell, and get pissed off at people all day long...shows you how much music actually does.





but you should always talk to your baby in womb...make the father do it too

No comments:

Post a Comment