Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women only. Advice on looks. PICTURES INCLUDED. Serious comments only please.?

I am naturally dark brown brunette with fair skin. I have dyed my hair blonde for the past few years and decided since it's fall, I am going to see what (black) brunette looks like on me. It didn't turn out good at all. I was trying to tan to get the look as a super tan, sexy, dark brunette. Any advice you can give me I'd appreciate. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do! :(





What is wrong here: Eyebrows? Hair color? Skin color? Makeup? It could just be my own facial features. ha I don't care how brutally honest you are, just need your help. Thank you!





FRONT VIEW:





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256008294.jpg





SIDE VIEW OF FACE:





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256004697.jpg





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256004661.jpg





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256004609.jpg





MY OLD HAIR COLOR: (natural eyebrow color)





http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/JulieBabe2020/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view%26amp;current=1256008347.jpgWomen only. Advice on looks. PICTURES INCLUDED. Serious comments only please.?
I'm usually against girls going blonde, but that pic looks great. You're very pretty. Eyes, eyebrows and skin all look good.Women only. Advice on looks. PICTURES INCLUDED. Serious comments only please.?
There's nothing wrong with your looks AT ALL.


Seriously lool. You're a verrrrry pretty girl^__^





I think you looked great with blonde hair and with brown hair.


You have very nicely shaped eyebrows. And a very nice face.





And if anybody tells you differently they're just jelous. I know everybody says that, but it's true.


You're beautiful.
aw i think you are really pretty but here is my opinion;





get your hair cut in a non-flare sort of way





wear darker (pink and red) shades of lipstick








and do elaborate eye make up (smokey eyeshadow, no eyeliner on the bottom)











other then that you ARE beautiful =)
go back to blonde, the dark hair looks like **** on you. sorry.





you said you wanted the tan,sexy, brunette look...well sorry you need to actually be sexy for that to work out.
you look a lot better brunette, in my opinion


the only thing I would suggest would be to use a different lip color with the dark hair
I like the brown soooo much better!


But please don't be concerned with your looks, your very pretty:)
you're pretty. your hair is plain though, if you honestly want to make a change do something with your hair. but it's really unnecessary
This doesn't belong in women's health.
I'd do you.
i think the blonde hair makes you look prettier but thats just me
Im a guy but i thought i could offer my opinion, you look great both ways i have to say but the darker hair makes you look more serious and down to earth while the blonde makes you look more playful flirty and energetic try brown with blonde streaks you never know could be the look your going for. Best of luck with your choice and don't fret over looks you shouldn't have a problem getting guys or girls either way =).

No comments:

Post a Comment