Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Working with all women can be stressful please give me advice to help make it through?

I work in the hosptial with all women.You would think that because everyone is older that the stress will be lower NO NO NO I am the youngeset there and I don't start a thing these women are vicous and sneaky how do I try to stay positive and have a good attitude with all the mess that they keep up! Please give me some advice iam losing my mindWorking with all women can be stressful please give me advice to help make it through?
Well ! maybe you're too dam quit to be working with. Maybe you're burgers and fries just want to be eaten up. (yummy)


GOOD LUCK (sweetheart)Working with all women can be stressful please give me advice to help make it through?
Sex Change!
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment