Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women please. advice please.?

me and my boyfriends been sexually active for about 6 months now, we have do not use any method of birth control, protection or even pulling out. my period has always been messed up, but for about a month it stopped. a few days ago i started bleeding it was a lot then it slowed down and stopped all of a sudden. today while having sex it started again, its not a lot of bleeding. for a couple weeks my boyfriend and i have been thinking i was pregnant. ive had cravings for stuff i wouldn't usually eat, my breast have gotten really big %26amp; my auroras around them have gotten really dark brown. my stomach %26amp; breast have been itching %26amp; they are getting really dry. i get this odd feeling in my lower abdominal and a really bad sharp pain. i get headaches all the time, early in the mornings i get a nausea feeling to my stomach %26amp; ive obviously gained weight in my stomach. i just get the feeling that im pregnant. im always feeling weak or achy. when i pee it really hurts %26amp; feels like something is pushing down on my stomach and i always feel like im going to pee. any advice? could i be pregnant, or what is it?Women please. advice please.?
If you are suspecting you are pregnant then why don't you take a pregnancy test? There are other possibilities as well but you can never know for sure and you can't always rule out pregnancy. So go to the store, buy a pregnancy test, take it. If it is negative then you need to see a doctor because obviously what you are going through isn't normal. Get a pregnancy blood test done because they are more accurate than HPT,s at picking up the pregnancy hormone hCG that would be in your system. If you aren't pregnant at all then maybe you should start considering using some kind of birth control to lower your chances on getting pregnant. If you are going to be having sex you need to take responsibility for the consequences that go along with it. If you don't want a baby then use BIRTH CONTROL. Ignorance is not an option. I wish you luck.Women please. advice please.?
Boyfriends? Anyways, you could be preggers. Get a pregnancy test to make sure
Theres a strong possibility, why dont you take a pg test for your own peace of mind.
The answer could be in the question..no protection..sex....pregnant.
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment