Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women need advice on second date?

Went out with woman had a good time and asked if she wanted to go out again and she said yes and she even suggested a drive in movie. She was the one that asked me out and during dinner on our first date I asked what made her ask me out and she said she goes after what she likes. The problem is that after the date we talked and text and chat online for off and on for about two days then the next day I sent a how are you doing text and a text asking if she wanted to get something to eat this week and she has not answered. I really liked this girl and want to know how I should approach it now. Should I wait for about two days then call and see if she still wants to get together and what if she dont answer and not return the call is it worth it to email her and let her know I had a good time and just to contact me if she wants. She also has kids so I dont think she can date around too much either. I met her online.Women need advice on second date?
I think you could call today and ask. If you have to leave a message - just tell her you hope she is Ok and if she needs anything to just give you a call or a TXT. Then if she does not respond within two days send an email with the same thing, basically: ';Hi, I was wondering if everything was OK. When you get a chance, I would like to go out again sometime but I do not want to pester you, I know you have the kids and their stuff to schedule as well. You know how to reach me.';


That tells her you are interested, confused, trying to understand, and a little worried - all of which the situation warrants.


But I will also tell you that people have their personal lives sidetracked by health, family, finances, jobs, and a million other things that happen to them and sometimes it takes a while to find out the real story - so I would not worry just yet. In a few more days, if there is no response, I would just text her or email or voicemail her to ask her if you did something wrong - and leave it at that. The chances are that you did not - at least the way it stands right now, but she should get back to you within a few days - especially once she hears that you are concerned. Sometimes people are in the hospital for a week before anyone knows they had a cold that changed into pneumonia or something like that and they have been on heavy meds without a phone for days. Or people just get really busy or upset about something else in their life and it just pushes everything else out of their mind for a few days also - maybe one of the kids is sick or hurt or a relative died and they had to go to a funeral! It is too soon to know yet - give it some time and try to be calm about it.Women need advice on second date?
Sometimes texts dont send right and they never get them. Dont just assume she is ignoring you.


Wait a day or two and give her a call!
I'm not sure what to say about the text........maybe she did not receive it. but with the email, wait another day or so. Then I would call her personally and invite her for dinner. Give her some time, she may be a bit apprehensive dating a lot with kids depending on their ages.
Dude.... she's got kids... that means she is BUSY...


Don't take it too hard- she just has a lot going on... but it sounds like she is into you so give it a few days and check back with her...
she sounds like she needs to get over herself, you need to move on!! play hard to get, do not let the spoiled brat!! think you are helpless!! thats what feeds her ego, ask someone else out!! play the field
Put your doubt aside. She could be preoccupied with her kids or work. Wait a day and give her a joking text maybe, Do I leave you that speachless? or something that is more you. I know I have gotten a text and forgot about it then 2 days later remembered and wrote back.
don't wast your time if she is at all interested she will get back to you don't act needy let her call you and if she never does then you have your answer!!!!
She sounds like she is a busy girl, so don't get too flustered if she doesn't respond immediately. Call her in a few days, but don't chase after her.
hi there,





I guessing you fall for girls quick!! from what I read!! Just give her about two days and give her a call leave a message stating that ';I had wonderful time on our date and I would like to do it again soon, so if you please give me a call back to set up a time and date that I would great, have a good nite.'; %26lt;-- Or something along those lines should work!! B/C maybe she is just busy with working and her kids!!





BUT -- if ya don't here from here, I am sure you can always find someone else!!
When you have children, you are ';busy!'; But forget the texting and use the phone. Call her. Doesn't have to be a long winded conversation if she is busy, but long enough to ask her if she recieved your text or not and if not then ask the question.
Perhaps she never received your text or doesn't want to say no and is trying to make it possible. Maybe wait a few days and ask again. She may be wanting you to invite her kids to the drive in movies/dinner with you too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment