Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice, preferably from older women.?

I'm a junior in high school and i've been dating my boyfriend for almost a year, and we are fully in love. I plan to marry and spend the rest of my life with him. Now here comes the issue, we have been post poning sex for a while now and I was just wondering when other girls first had sex with thier high school sweethearts?I need advice, preferably from older women.?
The week before my 16th birthday to my first kiss, boyfriend, etc. We did marry but a little sooner than planned because I did get pregnant. You had better be sure you are ready!I need advice, preferably from older women.?
i did with my high school sweetheart when i was 17. we were together for years afterward, but eventually we broke up. i don't think that the sex had any influence on that.





i understand that girls especially are taught to wait, but i don't really believe in that. i think that if you're mature, and you understand the risks and benefits, it can be a rational, adult decision to do so.





my advice to you is this:


1. make sure you understand how easy it is to get pregnant, and be comfortable with at least one, if not two birth control methods. (i.e. get on the pill, and get him learning how to use condoms)


2. make sure that you are actually in love, and not just eager to have sex


3. make sure that he's a guy with a good reputation


4. make sure that you won't regret having sex with him if you guys do end up breaking up some time down the road.


5. make sure he understands the consequences of sex.





play it smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment