Tuesday, November 22, 2011

He has curiosities about other women please advice!!!?

My long term boyfriend told me that it should be time to make a decision about our relationship and that he loves me but that he has doubts since he hasn't been before with othe women in a relationship like ours, therefore he has doubts about us and whether wich the next step should be. I love him and I don't know what to do right now, I know is a matter of time but in a way the conversation ended that we don't have to take a decision right now at least he doesn't want to. I've been avoiding him first because it hurt me what he sayd and second beacuse I'm not sure what to do. In a way i would like to take some time apart from him...any advice???He has curiosities about other women please advice!!!?
It sounds like both of you need a break from eachother to see other people. You could take a few weeks or months apart and see how you two feel at the end, see whether or not you want to get back together. Otherwise, you could just be patient with him and see if he gets over it, but if you also want time apart, maybe it's the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment