Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Question for women or advice for a guy with low self confidence with women?

I'm trying to change my attitude and gain some self confidence with women. Ill say I'm your average looking smart guy. My really attractive but married female friends which really sucks (why cant they be single) say I'm extremely attractive. But how much weight can i put into what they are saying due they are friends and not available. From some of the past women who i have dated or tried to date have said that I'm not that attractive. (but again to be honest they weren't that pretty and the last one had man hands). But I'm thinking they have low self esteem and have to be negative to feel better. Like the bully who needs to feel big by beating up little kids.





So does that sound right? Then this part sound stupid but a guy that feels not that attractive but is trying to change his thinking. Is it stupid or delusional for him to think to himself that all women would like to be with him and all guys want to be like him? I know it sounds corny but is that a good way to build self confidence with women?Question for women or advice for a guy with low self confidence with women?
I think it's silly to focus on appearance as the end all and be all to confidence. That's not it at all. We are all our worst critics.





People that we love and admire are naturally more attractive to us than others. My boyfriend thinks I'm gorgeous and sexy, but there is no way I'd ever be mistaken for a model, nor do I look like a celebrity. I think I'm pretty but not gorgeous or sexy. I think he's absolutely handsome, but he hates the fact that he's chubby. It goes both ways.





Focus on what kind of person you are. Be a good, caring, loving person, and you will be attractive to others.Question for women or advice for a guy with low self confidence with women?
You don't have to be attractive to attract women, your character should. Stop obsessing over it.
we all just need to be confident, I know it is easier said than done, I don't have a lot of experience with the oppossite sex, so I know how you feel.
Looks aren't that Important...


NOT THAT IMPORTANT...


get it...


but it's a big asset...


but if you dont have the looks...


dont worry...


you still have your own assets...


like talking to her...





try approaching any random girl...


practice small talks and conversations to that random girl...


dont forget to put humor in your conversations...


its important to make her smile or laugh...


and in the end of that talk get her number...


even if shes not that pretty or sexy...


JUST A PRACTICE!!!!





this was my method on jacking up my confidence...


and i found out that the best pick up line is....


';Introducing myself';...





dont forget once you approach a girl...


everything you do is being observed...


your like in a audition...


your voice, the way you talk, the way you smile,


what your wearing, how you laugh, your hair, everything in you or on you is in a audition...





so always be ready....


and dont forget your goal here is to find the girl your comfortable with...


just try using my tips...


sooner or later you'll be smooth sailing your way to the one you've been looking for...
wow... hey you gotta relax.. you put soo much into ';good lookin'.... have you ever heard beauty is only skin deep??... sounds like your married friends see you for who you are and they like you.. maybe you need to take a lesson from that and be yourself around single females... and let the rest come natural... when you date a new female do not pressure yourself or her about .. am i good looking.. let all that junk go and be fun and interesting and positive and the rest will come natural.... do not rush stuff.. it wont last anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment