Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some advice from women?

Are women attracted to totally shaved heads? I'm a guy thinking of doing this, and wanted to know how it goes over with women. So, does a guy shaving his head totally repel women? How do you know if it'll look good in advance? Thanks.Need some advice from women?
mmm I love men with bald heads! I use to be turned on by long hair and that was it, but now either long or bald does it for me. I feel it makes a man look sophisticated.Need some advice from women?
uhm...no...not actually...i usually don't like totally shaved heads....but there are exceptions...I saw this guy in a bus once that was totally *drool* and he had a shaved head. I don't know how it will look on you but you can try it to see women's reaction, because it will grow back faster than you think.
i've seen a very small number of men i think that looks good on...so i guess until you try it you won't really know! but heck if you want to do it, then do it, who cares if ';women'; don't like it. i hope your life is about more than impressing random women!
Some are, some aren't.


You can't really say what women will like.


Some prefer long hair, some prefer shorter, some prefer bald.


It all depends on the woman herself. : )





My friends like guys with hair though, if that helps.
Some women like it, but it really depends on the shape of your head!


The only way to know is to try it, if it looks bad, it will grow back eventually!



Not with completly shaved heads, it doesn't look good and any guy.
I don't find some guys head completely shaved, you should try a Marine cut or a buff look.
no dont, its UGLY

No comments:

Post a Comment