Tuesday, November 22, 2011

i need a women's advice

dos size really matter? please be honest i need a women's advice
its all about the way you use it.... i need a women's advice
well, actually it doesnt!!!! but to skinny and short to da point a woman cant feel nothing and just watch u moving, does matter. cause eventually she will get it somewhere else!!!!
size for what?
Only in your bank account.
Yer size for what?? do you mean penis size or size in general like fat thin small or tall??
It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean!
A guy who doesn't know how to spell ';does'; is also a major turnoff.
I used to think on these terms but I grew up.





Yes I dated some very gorgeous muscle bound men as well. But they where jerks.





Let me tell you something,,,





If people are looking at that they are VERY shallow and superficial. It is whats in your heart that matters.





If you are responsible and have a good job and TRULY love your signifiacant other and treat her well ,, why should anyone make a fuss about your size?
yes too short or too thin is real turn-off!





That's one of the only areas my husband doesn't fail me!
no, size does not matter... when you truely love someone...that's the key, if someone is upset about your size, they don't love you...






honestly. I don'tt know. i have only been with one guy , so i don't really know what is small and what is big. but i reeeaaaly doubt that size matters. if it's working,,,that's all that matter basically. Always remeber, for girls , sex is more an emotional act than a physical one, i am sure there are girls that disagree, but for most girls is emotional.






Well, if you mean the size of your penis.... my ex was very large, but he wasn't very good. My current partner is smaller than my ex but he is fantastic. It's more to do with how you use it, not how big it is. The only time it would be a problem is if it was too short or too thin for the woman to feel inside her. It really is about technique :)
Not really to me. I mean if the girl is like really loose then she probably wont have much fun. but if you love the person its gonna be great no matter how big.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment