Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women's advice please! I've met this girl...and...?

Well I'm 20 and she's 18 and I really want to meet her. She is smart and perfect in every sense of the imagination, and she's local. But I'm kinda low on cash and transportation right now...what should I do...I mean we clicked right away but we have yet to meet in person...can this e-love work out into a full physical relationship...do women really mind if a guy doesn't have all the material things!Women's advice please! I've met this girl...and...?
Soemdo, but I really don''t care! As long as I'm in love. If she says something about that, then she doesn't love you.Women's advice please! I've met this girl...and...?
doesn't matter as long as you show her that you care....you can always make things for her, means alot more anyways, shows you spent time on her. I think it could work out, can't she come see you?
some do. some don't. idea: why don't you ask her to meet you in a public place like a McDonalds or something that's within walking distance of your place. most women, and with just cause, prefer to meet online friends for the first time in very public surrounding. $5 and you two can have two cokes and two big fries and sit and talk. good luck.





btw, get a job or get a loan and go to college. you can't be poor forever. most women understand a hard working guy who doesn't have much, but a guy that still lives with mom and pop... eww.
Excuse me.... she's perfect in every sense of the imagination,but you only know her through email? you have no money or transportation and want a full physical relationship with a stranger? You are very young and I'm sure you will be a wonderful man, but your thinking is ridiculous. You are spending too much time on the computer(as am I) ';imagining '; things. why don't you get a job for spending money so you do something productive with y our life and have money to date someone you like. And if she is ';perfect'; why are you thinking of a physical relationship rather than thinking of her as someone who is wonderful as a person and feels that you are wonderful too? and yes, normal women mind if a man has no money ,transportation and self confidence.( But that does come with time and experience so don't be too hard on yourself- you're only 20)
we don't mind. you have a good heart, that's all that maters
Well - you haven't met her. You've had minimal contact with her. If you have no money and no car - why would you ask her out? And how can you 'click' right away if you've never met her.


Dating services are not all they're cracked up to be. People lie - a lot. And I would really resent a guy asking me out if he had no money and no transportation. I wouldn't think that I had much of a future with someone who can't even afford to pay for a date.
it depends on the woman but personally I do not care if a man has money or not. there are many romantic fun things 2 do with little cash needed, u just need 2 use ur imagination.





long walks, museums, picnics in the park or beach or boardwalk whatever, things like that can be fun an not expensive in the least. cook 4 her woman love that (as long as u can cook lol)





use ur imagination n have fun
how ya gonna know if you don't put forth any EFFORT! gee why do you all think everything can be handed to you??!!! UGH kids!
It depends on the girl. Some girls are after guys who have money, and some girls just don't care as long as he has enough money to have fun with her. It also depends on what she is used to. I think as the woman gets older, she wants someone who is equivalent and or better off financially than she is. She thinks he should be the one who supports the family, and her money is the play money
Get a job be somebody .
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment