Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women -Any advice on this?

Once in a while, I will get dressed to the nines for a formal occasions-heels, dress, pantyhose, etc. The other night, hubby and I went to a wedding reception and he kept complimenting me on how good I looked, especially my legs. When we got home after, he kept up the compliments and then told me that he was curious to try the pantyhose and panties I was wearing for some bedroom kink. I was kind of surprised and asked him why and he told me he wants to experience the feel of what its like. He told me that it wouldnt be an everyday thing and that he had no desire to wear them all the time or anything like that. I'm kind of deciding on it. Anybody out there ever encounter anything similar? What do you think I should do?Women -Any advice on this?
Once he finds out how uncomfortable those pantyhose are, I doubt that he will ever ask again. As for the panties, i got kinky one night and asked my hubby to try them on. It looked kind of sexy, but he said that it was not that comfortable for him. It was a fun night, however!!





Besides, nowdays they are making undies that are practically unisex!! The Hanes for women look like a female version of male under clothes.Women -Any advice on this?
Well if he really wants to let him, but my guess is that he might wierd himself out once he tries them on and realises that they just don't look the same on a guy. Maybe he'll try them once and let it go at that. That is unless of course both of you really like it. At least you know he's crazy about the way you look in them..... Maybe it's a bit like penis envy from a womans perspective. Who knows.
Yep... it's a fetish. My ex was like that... loved pantyhose and painted toes.....however, he never wore the articles of clothing, just admired them. It's up to you... how comfortable are you doing to be seeing him dressed in your ';undies'; ??
whatever two grown people do behind closed doors,is no ones business,i say let him try the clothes.But personally i wouldnt like it if my man did.But like i said to each there own.Good luck to you.
I think you should relax and have fun in the bedroom. Stop thinking too hard about this. He was honest with you. I hope you honored him.
I think this is strange. Don't men tend to sstick with the manly stuff?
this isn't something i personally would consider normal male heterosexual behavior, but who knows...
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment