Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Women please advice on this.?

I was set up with a girl last Sat night at my friends house. We all stayed the night and I stayed up with this girl and talked with her. We went out last Wed night to dinner and had coffee afterwards. The date seemed to go good and when I asked if she would like to go back out she said that she would. We text a little after our date on Wed. I did not mention the date but just text with small talk and flirt a little. So last night I call her up to talk to her. She picks up and we start to talk a little. I ask her if she would like to do something this week and she says she has to see when she can. I was kinda like uh oh here we go. She did not say no but did not give me an answer like which day or time. However she did keep talking about what happen to her at work and joking about with me. I did cut the confo short and told I would get back in touch. Now is this girl interested to go back out or I am just getting the run around. I mean why pick up the phone if she not interested.Women please advice on this.?
Slow dowwwwwn.... it seems like you might be getting a little too excited about this girl. She may feel like you're coming on too strong.





From what you've explained, she definitely seems interested... but, like MANY girls, we are hard to read... we want the guys to pursue us, but if its too strong, then we'll feel suffocated.





Let her call you next. It'll make her wonder if you are still interested in her, and intrigue her into thinking more about you and eventually caving in and calling you. And if it turns out she doesn't call, then unfortunately, she probably isn't that interested... which, isn't a bad thing because that way you can move onto the next girl who will show more interest :)





Good luck! Have some patience...... good things come to those who wait!Women please advice on this.?
If she doesn't have caller ID, she'd not know it was you..! Call her again, and ask if she'd like to go out....if she gives you ';I'll have to check my schedule'; again, politely tell her you'll get back in touch w/her next week then... If she's playing, then let her play by herself!
Omg, over reacting much.


She does have a life, she might have other stuff in her schedule that comes first!


It really bugs me when guys are like this.


Just wait, if she's interested she will come back.
Man.. if you don't try, you'll never know. I am sure you are not the only fish in her sea.
Hey look dont worry about it she is definatly interested in you because if she wasnt interested she wouldnt have picked up the phone at all.. maybe she genuanly has other plans! give her a little text asking if she is still up for going out? if she declines the offer dont be taken back just say ';ok. Well maybe another night'; and when you see her again dont automatically talk about going out again leave it a week or 2... im a girl and i would be so flattered if i was this girl but maybe she just wants to take things slowly, wer funny in this way! Anyway good luck and i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment