Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need Women's advice please?

I had lunch at a restaurant with family members. The waitress is also a relative of mine. As we were eating our lunch, the waitress approached me and said I have an admirer. I responded, ';Huh?'; and she told me to look over at a wall located behind the table we were sitting at. I looked and there was a waiter standing by the wall and he smiled at me. She told me he asked her who am I and am I single? She said she told him, why? Do you want to be her boyfriend? and he said ';Yes I do.';


Before I had a chance to say anything, the other family members starting laughing but not laughing at me, you know? My mother of all people told our waitress to tell him I'm single. Well throughout the meal we kept making eye contact and he smiled at me and I smiled back. So anway I finished my meal, paid my portion and left the restaurant. This waiter is so cute and he looks my age. What would you of done? What do you think I should do now? I don't know his name but he sure is cute.I need Women's advice please?
What a Cute Story!!.......Well if you are the type of girl that feels comfortable walking up and talking to people then I say go for it!! Other than that I think you did the right thing, you paid for your meal and left (that's what I would have done). I mean what more should have happen?? Your relative is there working with him so your already going to get first hand information...right?? The both of you (you and the cute waiter) are just trying to remain calm, yet anxious to meet each other. Be patient, you already know he likes you and your relative (the waitress) the ';middle man'; has done all the ';leg work';, so at least your past that....';do we like each other stage';. Personally I would let him come to me, he is the one that saw you and suggested this whole thing, so there should be no fear of rejection. This might lead into something wonderful, but just go with the flow and act on what feels right. Let things happen don't get rushed or feel pressured to make a move. If he really likes you allow him to be the man and approach you!!


Be Blessed!!I need Women's advice please?
Girl, since he works with your relative you can just have her hook the whole thing up! Just have her give him your number, but tell her to act (towards him) that you didn't tell her to do it. When he calls, agree to go out (when he asks you, which he will!).
If you really like him, then I will take a chance and go back to the resturant and talk to him. It couldn't hurt to talk to him and if things work out and might end up being much more.
give him ur number and name and see what he does with it
Well I would go back to that restaurant for another meal, but on my own or with another friend, so he has the chance of making his move, or maybe you would like to make the first move, thats great, doesnt matter who makes it first, although I am old fashion and I think the gentleman should ask the lady, but that only my opinion. If you want to talk to him, go for it. There are many ways you can attract his attention, like walking past him to go to the ladies, or ordering your meal from him, or just an odd smile occasionally, or when you order a drink, either order it from him, or walk by him on the way to order your drink, etc etc Go for it and Good Luck.
i would have said yes, you should go back to the restabraunt and talk to him go get him tiger lol
i would of walked over to him talked a little asked 4 his name and number
Um, go out with him.
its ok... you just go on... theres nothing wrong to be friend someone. just be yourself.
First, if I was you, I would ask the waitress who is related to what she thinks of the guy. Kind of get a little back ground check on him. Next, if you think you might be interested, try to sit in his section to wait on. Leave him a little note on a napkin. If he shows any more interest, he'll look for something like that. On the napkin just right your name and call me with your number. If he calls, talk to him on a personal level and if you think you like him, try to set up a group date on the town and go from there where ever your heart takes you. Hope this helps. And trust me, that happened to me, I did what I am telling you and me and my man have been together now for 5 months.
Ask him for a date.
Ok.... well if you want a womans advice if you like him then get ur but out there i mean meet him have lunch with him.. and talk get to know him then judge him and see if you like him then take it frum there
I would have been too imbaressed to do anything with my family around but you should deffinatly go back on your own and get his number
i think thats great go for it. introduce yourself, and get to knowhim, and then whatever happens happens.... you never know what will happen. good luck
to make a long answer short just go for it what is it gonna hurt.
If you are under age-- shame on him. If you are not, he finds you attractive; but how many other Customers does this Waiter find attractive?Did he not have Customers he should have paid attetion to, or is this his normal Behavior? Be careful he might be a Casanova.
Hey this is what life is all about. So have fun with it!! In the next couple days go back to the restaurant and see if he is working. You need to get set up on a date with him. You did exactly what you should of done at the restaurant. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment