Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from women only please?

What is you opinion on masterbation while with your spouse/bf ?


Is this normal for couples to do? I 'm from the old fashion way of thinking and I was wanting some serious imput from other women on this subject. Thanks for the delicate answers.I need advice from women only please?
I am also from an old-fashioned background. Since I've been married I've done a lot of things I never would have thought in a million years. Yes we have done it but just as a part of the whole sex experience, we haven't actually set out to do it but it just happened in the course of things. I do stay away from kinky stuff though, just not into it. Bottom line, just relax, do what feels natural to you and try to have fun! Learn what feels good and let him know so you can do it again and again and again....I need advice from women only please?
I think it's a real turn on.
in sex an war everythin is allowed!!! accordin to sexologists it is ok as long as ur partner has no problem with it!!!
I think its normal. Ya gotta spice it every once in a while.
it's normal, look at it this way, you enjoy your partners company, right? you have sex together? masterbation is just like having sex , hell , your partner can even help in doing it, you both might even enjoy it and do it more often. my boyfriend and i do it to each other, and let me tell you our sex life hasn't been better.
My husband loves it. We masturbate while watching each other and sometimes he does me and I do him and we kiss in the process. He taught me that, it was uncomfortable at first but after I saw what it did to him I just kept on allowing this to happen.





It is absolutely healthy.....
it's okey to me i dont see anything wrong with that. it might be your secret fantacy with him and be rest assured it will be abit embarassing at first but do it more often or even tell him you want to do it or you want him to do it while you watch and it is fantastic. i was like you and i gained courage and told him i do it and asked him if he does it and when and why he does it ,then it became a conversation and we just found a way we are both comfortable with and believe me we are very naughty now!!and it makes me feel good coz if he asks for it i know in my heart he still wants me and that is encouraging. if you are afraid how to start, start by staying naked all the time he is around and you have enough privacy and tell him to touch here and there it will just fall in place very fast you wont believe it!!!!!!!!
Do you mean while he watches? My husband loves that....I'll do it occasionally....I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's something different to do in the bedroom, not to mention he normally can't take it and it ends up being old-fashioned sex anyways.
i find nothing wrong with it. Something deviant from the usual routine is good, especially if it turns him on while watching you.
if other isn't there-what are u supposed to do?


think you want permission-that or go find someone else
Whether alone or with your partner, it is a normal thing to do for many loving couples. You may have been raised to believe that masturbation is wrong or sinful, and this is simply not the case. There is nothing wrong about sharing your pleasure in your body with your partner, and vice versa.





There are many How To books and DVDs available to couples who wish to explore their sexuality in this way, and they may be helpful to you.
the old ';look but don't touch'; fashion?


or the old ';let your fingers do the walking'; fashion?
I don't think you should do anything you don't fee comfortable doing. I do, however, believe in experimenting (as long as you aren't doing anything that seriously compromises your ethics). I personally like it. I want my man to feel good and have an orgasm. Men are very visual. You should take it as flattery if he wants to watch you. You may even learn how to pleasure him better by watching the way he brings himself to climax. If you are comfortable enough, ask him to show you what really feels good to him. Making love is very intimate and filled with pleasure and connection with your lover. Just being together and enjoying pleasure given to one another is so magical.





I hope this was delicate enough.
i think it is fine, maybe a little embarassing at first
I think it is very sexy when my husband does it...and he loves to watch me. It's a really turn-on for most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment