Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice for approaching women/talking to women?

I'm a 23 y/o male in college, I play soccer and am in great shape and consider myself pretty good looking. Of the few girls that I have gone out with, they've said that I'm good looking. Either way, I'm horrible at approaching women. Does anyone have any advice? I'm not looking for pickup lines necessarily, just ways to approach women and get things rolling.Any advice for approaching women/talking to women?
Be confident and friendly, but not arrogant.


Don't approach with the intent of ';picking up'; on the woman; instead, approach with the intent of engaging the group in interesting conversation. It's less pressure on you and less demanding on the woman to make a quick decision about you. For example, try asking her/their opinion on something, or telling a funny story about something you just saw/heard.Any advice for approaching women/talking to women?
just casually walk up to them and start a casual conversation. then, you might start talking more nd more with them
Definetly be honest. Though sounds like you'll be fine. Just stay calm and keep positive. That way everything will work out for the best.
dude Im the man on this on.. look at my photo on 360 im not a skinny dude never have been growing up in the 70's 80's and 90's was tough if you are over weight but my personality and confiedence won the women over.. and I dont have a singal problem today.. You will be rejected but its how you over come those rejections.. start paying attention to what turns them on and off and embellish on your high points and direct all attention away from the negative... in due time you will become a pro. trust me.. main.
the 1 thing is let them talk about themselves. lost of questions about them and you'll do fine. trust me I'm a girl. just make up something that makes your comfortable and practice it. like hey i saw you and wanted to say hi, do you go to college here. ext
dont just go up to woman with chat up lines we dnt go for them. maybe go and sit next to them and say hi how you doing nd just start talkin casually and then ask if they want help a drink food wherever you are





dont just go up to somone nice looking in the street nd talk tho make sure youve seen them about
look at the but dont stare

No comments:

Post a Comment