Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some advice! Women Only?

i am 18 and i am bulimic y is this controlling my life! I have tried therapists and things like that but it just doesnt seem to work what next????? Please RespondI need some advice! Women Only?
You have to look for the answer inside of yourself. If you have been through therapist then you know all of their answers, but you have to believe in yourself enough to accept the way you are. I was never bulimic, but had anorexic tendencies. I still catch myself feeling that way. I just had to learn to tell myself that I am what I am. I wanted to live. I learned to like me for who I am.


I don't let anyone dictate how I should look.


I finally like who I am...


You are so young, %26amp; have so much life left to live...


Life may not be the party we planned for, but while we are here we may as well dance...


Dance girl, dance....


:o)


Love ya!!


Mean it!!


Yeah buddy!!I need some advice! Women Only?
try always being by someone you trust, that way they will keep you from doing something, or not doing something, that you would regret. (not sure who you live with) but try being close to who ever you live with so you are not tempted to throw up, or anything.
well first i believe that you need to identify why you are bulimic, and find out why your self esteem is so low
Have you tried some other support group? Maybe a special rehab?

No comments:

Post a Comment