Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP! OK NOW I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!!!!!! WOMEN ONLY! BE ADVISED!?

Ok so I had my period for 17 days granted the last two were lighter than the rest but the other days were heavy or regular. So my period went off for 2 count them 2 days! And now its back on!!!!!!!! I made a doc appointment for today because of blood lose was making me very light headed weak and a list of other things! What could be wrong! My first cousin just got diagnosed with diabetes could this be the problem. What should I ask when I go in? I have never had a period to last for more than 4 days and that is tops. Even after having my kids my bleeding was light only lasted for a very short amount of time. Please help I am out of guess as to what this could be. Oh and fyi I was very anemic with my four pregnancies and I think I am supposed to take iron but have a serious problem being able to get the pills down and keep them down. Iron make me deathly sick. I usually throw up for like two days after taking one pill. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.HELP! OK NOW I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!!!!!! WOMEN ONLY! BE ADVISED!?
When you go to see your doctor don't ask specific things. But tell him/her exactly what you have written on here and they should be able to draw their own conclusions. That's what they're there for. :)





Um... when I took iron tablets at one point I had a very sudden, very heavy period. Perhaps that has something to do with it?HELP! OK NOW I NEED SOME ADVICE!!!!!!!! WOMEN ONLY! BE ADVISED!?
I'm not totally sure, but I think that anemia can cause this. Is it the iron tablets you have a problem with? You could try a liquid version, or just make a really big effort to eat lots of iron rich food along with food with vitamin c (which helps you absorb iron). Still best to see Dr tho, as there are other things it could be... what contraception are you using? I had the implant and was basically on and off my period weekly, sometimes fortnightly and they lasted that long too.





When you go in, just tell the Dr the symptoms you are getting and he/she will probably ask you the questions, so just try not to worry, If it helps you to remember, make a list of the symptoms you are getting and take it with you to the appointment. Hope it all works out ok xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment