Saturday, August 21, 2010

(advice) women answer plz?

when yall are cryin and a guy holds you tight. what do u want the guy to say.





(your not goin out with them)(advice) women answer plz?
is there anything i can do to help --





i'm always here for you if you need me --





want a beer --(advice) women answer plz?
Thanks!! :) That is what I would want.. lol!

Report Abuse



It all depends on what we're crying about. Most of the time a good, ';It's all going to be okay'; works but if she just got dumped then I would say, ';You were too good for him anyways and you deserve better';!
I know that I just want him to hold me.. You dont really have to say anything. Just hold me for as long as you can.. You can say ..everything will be ok.. But most girls just want to be held...
basically comforting words...plausibility and reasons not to cry aren't gonna help...just be there physically and tell her that when she wants to talk about it, you will be there for her
Sometimes nothing...but depending on the reason she is crying telling her it will be ok is nice! because its the truth.
nothing just be there for her when shes ready to talk =]
Nothing just hold me.
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment