Saturday, August 21, 2010

I NEED ADVICE (women or men welcomed)?

how can i get this girls number?, 95% of the time i see her she's w/ another girlfriend so i can't get her alone to ask her for her number, and yes i have small talks w/ her and her friend.I NEED ADVICE (women or men welcomed)?
just start up a conversation with her and if the convo is going well then say ';hey can i get your number?';I NEED ADVICE (women or men welcomed)?
ok young player let me skool you, 1st try to join a conversation she is in, try and find some that you could do with her that would have in common. lie saying you like something she likes but don't let that thing be a gay thing. you don't want to fall into the friends zone. on that same note if she does go some where with you keep it flirty but don't be to aggressive, like sexual but no touching. good luck
Just ask. OR you can be romantic because girls like that. Write her a letter telling her how you feel about her and ask her in the letter. Don't call her anything but her name. For girls, that's a turn off. Examples-Shorty, shawty, sexy, babe, etc. Ew. I hate it. You can call her beautiful though =) Hope this helps.
OK I'll admit it im not great at answering problems like this





You can add a really helpfull helpline on msn. Or you can just e-mail them





Anonymoushelpline@live.co.uk





they've helped me with alot of my problems !





Everything you say is completely confidential and not recorded if you dont want it to be





Hope I helped
Talk to her and her friends... Then tell them that you have something to do, so you cant really talk too much with them, then say it in mid-conversation that you really enjoy talking to her like ';wow.. you know what?! I like talking to you.. Too bad we dont do this that often'; If she agrees, say: ';Hey! What could we do to have more conversations like that?'; and guess what... most likely they will say... ';I will give you my number, etc..';


you dont have to follow word by word.. but just something like that..


If they decide to give their number with their own free will, they will fell better when you call them... its not like you asked them you know?


But you got to have something to say.. and they better enjoy chatting with you...=)


And guess what? you might be getting a few numbers; not just hers.
if she has a myspace you can ask her on there but i wouldn't ask her right away you should messege each other for a few minutes and then say something like hey i g2g do something but can i get your number and i'll call you sometime k?
One time a girl invited me to an event and even though I totally knew how to get there, I asked her for her number ';in case I got lost';.
you can take your time about it... you can strike up conversation next time you see them speak to her mainly but include her friend so she doesn't feel left out. then next time you see her tell you you'd like to call her sometime
ive just gott on with this new guy and he didnt ask me for my number.. he just sent me it through an i.m tha way if she wants to contact u she can and then u wil no if she likes u =) id prefer tha than some guy askin for my number =D x
say ';hey, you're really cool/ easy/ fun/ /(insert good word here) to talk to.. maybe i can call you sometime?';

No comments:

Post a Comment