Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need advice - women only?

what is good to remove hair on your upper lip?I need advice - women only?
if it bothers you yes (i do)..but i would have a professional do it for you as it can be tricky and your facial skin is always more sensitive..good luck =)I need advice - women only?
Veet is the best that I have used. It completely removes everything and after applying the lotion it feels nice and smooth. Oh yea and I agree with the threading too....that one is simply the best...mostly Indian/Arab girls do that:)....but its great I recommend!
For a more permanent solution you can do a laser else bleach, wax or thread your upper lip.
wax or thread ...DONT USE VEET OR SHAVING ! cuuz veet makes the hair grow stronger, making it more painful %26amp; harder for u to remove it again after...if ur older than 18 then try laser.its very good too
i don't really know whether it's true or not.. but my friend say there is a hormone that can reduce hair grow on your upper lip.. anyway, gud luck
threading
now

No comments:

Post a Comment