Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need advice? Women only?

I am a 28yo male who is going to be getting married, and I just want some female advice. Anything will help!Need advice? Women only?
Never take her for granted..If she's took extra care to fix you a good meal or make the house extra clean..acknowledge it..Tell her how nice the meal is or how nice the house looks..If you don't..she will either quit cooking after so many years or no give a care if the house is clean..


If your going out and she dresses up..Pay extra care to tell her how lovely she looks..


When they say, don't go to bed angry..Take that seriously..


Always be sure she's in on the decisions for your family..discuss things together..Even the little things..I don't spend over $25.00 without discussing it with my hubby and he's the same with me..


Don't go a day without saying I love you..Don't leave the house without kissing and saying I love you..


Every once in a while..Bring her flowers or a card..Never let her forget how lovely she is..Need advice? Women only?
Dont do it...joke... Always be open, frequently ask her what shes thinking? Compliment her on the littlest things i.e shoes,nails,eyes, body. When you argue never bring up the past. Always introduce her first to your friends or co-workers as ';my beautiful wife';. Do something little n sweet weekly...doesnt have to be romatic just something like. Give her a massage. Run her a bubble bath, buy her a new shirt (even if she doesnt like it she will appreciate the thought. Dont fight about money if it ever becomes an issue promise to always be truthful about spendings and ask each others adivce before a big purchase. If you both want kids talk about it ( I know I love it) when my husband picks out a cute baby outfit or even if I dont like it I still thinks its cute. Good luck
okay..Do's =


-always make major decisions together


-keep communication open at all times


-praise each other when the opportunity arises


-your marrying each other not your families


Dont's =


-go to bed mad or angry at each other


-allow family to influence your relationship


-assume anything,always get the facts


-break promises to each other,always keep them no matter what


good luck to you both!
Respect her five years (and on) from now, just as you do today. My husband and I used to be VERY close, and now it seems we couldn't be further away. Help her enjoy being married, and always show her you still love her and need her. Try and always make her #1 in your life.
Advice on what? How to stay married, I'll assume....


Just always put your woman first, and you can't go wrong. You can screw up (in minor ways) and it will be easily overlooked as long as she feels that she is at the heart of everything you do. I'm in my second marriage and it is so different from my first, unsuccessful one. I divorced my first husband because he didn't spend enough time with me. He was always ';too busy'; or had other things to do. Women don't want to feel neglected, it is very damaging. Now I'm happy because even though my man isn't perfect, he has always made me feel like I am #1 before all things, and that makes him a true gem!!
Do u mean help w/ marriage? Umm... don't put YOUR feelings on the back burner b/c you think it will help. she should be involved w/ your feelings as much as you should be hers. Make sure you do stupid little things to make her feel good-- even when it may sometimes be the last thing you may want to do. Continue to write little love notes to her... even years after being together. I know this is cliche, but NEVER GO TO BED UPSET. Please WAIT for kids... enjoy your time together. Always be open about stuff, but don't be SOOO Open that you are harsh. COMMUNICATE, communicate, communicate. Make sure you each get time away from each other to have lives other than wife and husband. She is still a woman and you are still a man. Spend time w/ your friends and miss each other sometiems. Maybe set up a day of the week where you have the guys over or something and vice versa. Be involved in each other's lives and love one another. Good luck!! Congratualations!
Dont take her 4 granted


Always find time to talk


Dont let yourself go once your married


Always find time for her


Dont change,She loves you as you are now!!


communication is very important


Show love always


And most of all dont cheat!!





Congratulations.....u will be fine!!
She's always right!!! Just kidding


The three most important things in a relationship are


communication


commitment


and how you solve conflicts together


REmember, it is work and you need to take time to stay close and connected.
Treat her with the respect that you want in return, and ALWAYS let her know how much you love her and she means to you. Listen when she talks, and never put others before her.


I hope all goes well for you and good luck!! :)
If you need to walk away when you're having a fight, tell her why you're walking away. Tell her, ';Sweetheart, I need to walk away for a few minutes to calm down and get my thoughts together. Can we talk about this in a few minutes?';





When people fight and one partner leaves the room without explanation, that is really hard on the other person. So there's one tidbit of advice. The other one I'll give you is this....get pre-marital counselling. Pre-marital counselling sounds ridiculous to a lot of people, but it really brings up a lot of things you'd never think about. It brings up how people think differently. When she's upset because you're fighting about whatever, she might react by saying something harsh. You can learn to read each other's cues with marriage counselling.





Good luck...I hope you're both going to be very, very happy.
ok...always tell her shes beautiful NEVER HOT OR SEXXI and alwasy tell her that she never looks fat even if she does :] and alwasy let her have her way. hug and kiss her b4 bed.. stuff like that yah..
Congrats and good luck! It wouldn't hurt to every now and then let her know how important she is to you. Don't loose who you are as a couple and always take time for the 2 of you.
advise about what????????
Before you get married--there is a lot of increased stress getting ready for the ceremony. It's a lot of hard work, and a lot of planning. Be understanding--work with her on the details and participate. Try not to fight.





Congratulations and I hope you two have a great life together. :)





The first year is usually the hardest as you are both getting used to living together and making it work, but I am sure yu both will be fine. Just remember a good marriage is work--and requires the investment of time on both sides. :)
Be kind and attentive...Compliments are always in order and


generosity is a plus.....but most importantly is LISTEN to what


your wife has to say......





Also treat your in-laws with respect so that they in turn can


treat you similar.....
I'm going to be a female in a couple of days so I'll answer ';Just love her';.
What do you need advice on though?If you really love her....and make sure you really do.....then marry her and treat her right.....never walk into a marriage when your not positive she is the one for you.Think about anything she does that get's on your nerves....in 20 years,will you be able to love her for those imperfections?Will she be good mommy material for your future kids?Do you work through your fights well,and make up,or is there long lasting resentment.....if you know how to give and take and so does she ....then I see no problem.
I am only answering because you said women only
Ok so what is wrong with getting married? it's a good thing to be getting married that you found someone you can trust and truley feel happy with.





i dont think theres any advice to give you, as long as your happy with her and you love her i think your fine





good luck =] %26amp;%26amp; congrats!
Show her every day how much you love her and how special she is too you. Women are different to men, they need constant reasurance of your love for them.





My husband is your age and we married 3 years ago. He was wonderful. I thought I was the happiest, luckiest woman alive. Now he starves me emotionally. No kisses, no cuddles. He never says im pretty anymore, He does not even look at me or respond when i chat to hiim, now i am leaving him.





Keep the love alive. Im sure you will as you are seeking advice. You sound like you are going to make a fantastic husband! what a lucky girl you have. Good luck
Love her forever

No comments:

Post a Comment