Monday, August 23, 2010

Pregnant women help, advice needed..xx?

me and my fiance are trying for a baby, i am 20 and have finshed college, he has a good job and we have our own house. we feel were ready to have our first baby but its stressing, nothing seems to be working, im off the pill nearly a year and only had 3 periods, my last march, i have just bought angus and cacatus to give it a go, but is there anything else we can try, it seems like ages and nothing working. any advice please and no smart answers thank you..xxPregnant women help, advice needed..xx?
you can do some initial fertility tests if you have been trying for at least a year. you can check to see if you are ovulating by doing the ovulation tests and checking your cervical mucus for signs of ovulation. you can try charting your temperature every morning and make a BBT chart( Basal Body Temperature you can google all of these on line). the doctor will test you and your partner's hormones and his sperms. if everything is ok they will ask you to keep trying. if you don't get results after a while you may wanna go to a fertility clinic and investigate the issue further. your doctor will check to see if you ovulate and if you are having intercourse at the right time. for him, a sperm sample can determine if his guys are healthy and able to fertilize the egg.





but try to relax and keep positive. stress can have a great effect on conception.





Good Luck!Pregnant women help, advice needed..xx?
Well, don't make it seem like a choir and have fun with it... stop trying so hard to get pregnant, and don't stress... When it happens it will happen.. It's no fun thinking its a choir and you don't have fun... Loosen up about it, and I know it's harder said then done, but I tired for 2 years, and the one month I stopped trying, I ended up pregnant..
Try taking prenatals...they prep your body for your optimal health. That will also prepare you to receive the sperm and therefore, conceive.


Also, don't stress...everyone told me that after we tried for 2 months. (I am not a very patient person). Then, I just forgot about it (I was upset and said I didn't care anymore, and didn't even try to conceive), and got pregnant within the next 2 months.
I didn't mean to get pregnant when I did it just kinda happened, I was actually on the pill.


I think you need to relax, tell yourself this will be the month it happens. If you still have no luck maybe you should enlist the help of a fertility doctor.





Good luck and best wishes!
Me and my fiance tried to get pregnant for about 9 months. Finally we gave up and I got pregnant. Now Im having twins. There is a website that sell cheap ovulation and pregnancy test. They work really good. Its called www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ Hope this helps.
Have you heard of the product pre-seed? I fell pregnant first time using it after trying for baby number 2 for 7 months so I think it worked for me.
To give the sperm a better chance he should stay in when he comes and get it as deep as possible. Also give gravity a shot... *** up baby!!
you cant get soo stressed out about it.. it wont happen unless you are calm about it. if you are soo stressed out then maybe you arnt ready to have a baby..
before trying trying get on a folic acid, iron and prenatal a day. while trying see if that helps too GL

No comments:

Post a Comment