Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Young Ladies and Women?! Your advice, please???

Do any of you purchase items from AVON? Do you like the items that you purchase and how often do you purchase? If you are currently selling AVON, tell me about your experiences.Young Ladies and Women?! Your advice, please???
Over the years, Avon has expanded their product line from makeup to include jewelry, toys, other merchandise. When I was in a compulsive stage, I bought $100 worth of makeup from a girl at work. I liked it. My Mother buys us jewelry and knic knacs. I thought about selling Avon once, and also Mary Kay. Remember the Mary Kay Pink Cadillacs? Haven't done it. Still see and peruse Avon books.Young Ladies and Women?! Your advice, please???
I use to by Skin so soft regularly until I started using Mary Kay's skin care prodcuts now I buy very infrequently I do like looking through the book and I might buy something once or twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment