Saturday, August 21, 2010

Women only advice sought for users of the mirena coil?

i had it inserted in jan06 i didnt c a period untill april06 then got just the mucky brown stuff untill oct06 then i started getting blood with small clots lasting 2weeks with a 10-14day break inbetween and a period again for another 14days surely after nearlly a year this should be settled?Women only advice sought for users of the mirena coil?
hi


i have had this fitted 3 wks ago..i have not stopped bleeding yet


the dr said this is normal...my stomarch is still very bloated


i'm getting clots....i;m like you this cant be normal..





but also been to it take 6 / 12 months to settle ??





bloody men !!! they have.nt got a clue !!Women only advice sought for users of the mirena coil?
my best mate ad the mirena coil fitted n she had no end of problems constant bleeding n cramps/spasms got so bad she ad to av it removed best fing she ever did.
ive had the mirena for less than a year and i got the murky stuff for a few weeks at the begining and it disapered u shouldent be getting bleeding for this lenght of time with such short spaces in between go to the doctor and have them check to see if its sitting properly good luck xx
Hi, my mirena took about 18 months to settle down, then it was great, but I'd ring the clinic/doctor and check just in case.
I agree with the previous poster. I have had Mirena for 3 years and I have never had trouble with it. I can't say that I have had the same experience as you, but as a nurse I know that the symptoms you describe are worth going to your OB/GYN and getting checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment