Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice women plz?

Plz click on my name and read my about me be4 answering





Alright so since u no my problem i have a question. on the account i am not aloud to have sex until i am married, i have thought about masturbation at wat age did u start and y and if u didn't y did u chose not to thnk u so muchI need advice women plz?
Masturbation is used by many-many girls starting from pretty young age (12-14). I hope the information below can help you to learn more about sex.I need advice women plz?
Well if you are going to go along and follow your families beliefs and religion then I guess you should stick with it and not have real sex. I think you should masturbate because you obviously have urges and well that's the only way to get around it. There's nothing wrong if you do it in your own privacy like when no one is around. It shouldn't be no one's business either, it's your body.





I do have to say it's going to be hard for you once you get a girlfriend, because of the temptation so I'm not so sure you'll stay close with your religion.





If anything try to keep yourself busy doing other activities so you don't think about sex. Otherwise it's going to be hard to stop mastu... once you get into it.
Why would you? You wanna have it now and youll regret it. Im not the person whose done it but you dont wanna get pregnant and end up having to drop out of collage. No i havent mastur because its retarded and itll just make you a pathetic losr :]
hah i go to a catholic high school :]


i'm 13 and i have never masturbated. i just never really thought about it. i hear people talking about it all the time but i never really saw why i needed to. ha hope i sorta helped :]
I would suggest trying to get aroused by reading WEBSTERS DICTIONARY%26gt; Because your spelling and grammatic incapability is REPULSIVE
i started real young (13)by accident i was taking a bath and the water pressure hit my clit nd i just kept doin it cuz it felt good lol
I was 11, I touched it with a vibrating object and it felt so great it was over from there.
13
i am 12 and i have been masturbating 4 months








it feels goooooooooooood
it hasnt crossed my mind to be honest because ive been having a real bad time from my family

No comments:

Post a Comment