Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice women.?

Went out with this girl who has kids. Date went good and we talked afterwards about maybe another date. However, a few days later she told she did not think it would work since I dont have kids. We have been talking still though. We talking about peeps last night on yahoo emailing us and she tells me that my picture is kinda blurry but says I am a good looking guy and that the picture is ok because she still asked me out after she saw the picture. She also said I am the only guy that has not brought up sex with her and she said good job. After that comment I said I guess I get brownie points and she said well best friends forever brownie points. Have I been doomed to the dreaded friend list or what else could it mean. Do you think she maybe into me enough to build a relationship. I know the best relationships start as friends but I do want it to be open to go to more than friends.Need advice women.?
If she doesnt want to be with you because you don't have kids and you've been nothing but nice to her and her kids than just let it go. You sound like a nice guy and I guess she doesn't want a nice guy. Good luck.Need advice women.?
all u can do at this point is b her friend for now,n have pations,if there is to b more than friends,it will happen win u least expect it..good luck
I would just say goodbye on nice terms.
I THINK SHE IS USING THE KID EXCUSE BECUZ SHE DID LIKE YOU AND SHE IS SCARED SHE WILL GET ATTACHED AND WHEN I WAS A SINGLE MOTHER I ALSO WAS ON THE FENCE I PUSHED AWAY WHAT IS NOW MUY HUBBY CUZ I WAS WORRIED HE WOULD LEAVE ME AND MY CHILDREN AFTER MY CHILDREN BECAME ATTACED TO HIM .. WE SAT DOWN AND TALKED ABOUT IT AND I TOLD HIM HOW I FELT AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK I SHOILDNT WORRY SO MUCH ... THAT WAS 10 YEARS AGO AND WERE STILL GOING STRONG AND WE HAVE 2 CHILDREN TOGEATHER YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT MY OTHER 2 DIDNT BELONG TO HIM HE TREATS THEM ALL THE SAME SO TALK TO HER TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment