Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help I need advice from women

What is wrong with a little casual sex? If I am old enough and she is then why cant two people get busy off the net? IF my fizzle meets your jizzle what is it to anybody else?Please help I need advice from women
Sounds good to me.Please help I need advice from women
There's nothing really wrong with it in my eyes. Sometimes people just want a little action as opposed to a relationship.
Internet 'dating' is a minefield..you can't be sure you'll always get 'exactly what it says on the tin',he describes himself as brad pitt and when you meet,he looks more Like cess pit :D


But if two (or more) people want to get it on and have some safe fun,then what the hell,ain't nobodies business but theirs!
What is the problem here? Who said it was wrong? Give'r

No comments:

Post a Comment