Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need Help? Advice? Women Problems.

When it comes to women I like, I usually chase them for awhile. The last woman I chased, I knew she really liked me as well. But, she was playing a little too hard to get, so I gave up. I heard she was upset and a little hurt about this, since she knew I would not be chasing her anymore. I cut off all contact, and I heard from friends she has asked about me. Its been 5 months. I know I give up too easy on women. What should I do? Any advice? How would you feel if someone gave up on you?Need Help? Advice? Women Problems.
Don't worry about it. You'll find one who likes to be chased eventually. Someone should clue her in that if you play hard to get for too long, you lose out on the good ones.Need Help? Advice? Women Problems.
Alright, so u gave up on her just because she is playing hard to get?! let me tell you, girls love it when a guys chase them, the fact you gave up on her will make her feel like she was not worth the chase, especially that you might have not probably explained the reason why you cut off all connections with her. I would feel like abondened, especially if i have feelings for the guy. maybe you should give her another chance and let her know what happened and why u stopped talking to her. However, let me tell you a girl who plays hard to get is worth the chance than a girl who easily gives in! Keep that in mind! Goodluck :)
well, if she really felt that badly , she would've called. She may have wondered what had happened becaus she really enjoyed the attention and you pursing her like that....its been 5 months, i'd say, move on





I'm kinda like that, and when a guy stops chasing me, i wonder what happened...and i either contact the guy so he'll chase me again or leave it as it is.





She sounds like she just got high off of your attention..

No comments:

Post a Comment