Monday, August 23, 2010

Do lifetime movies give advice to women?

Sure does :P


';My fair lady'; taught me so much about being a lady and that breaking out into song is sometimes not appropriate.





If you're getting all your advice from movies then I think you need to consider a friend ;PDo lifetime movies give advice to women?
I don't know, and neither do any of the other women I know. Women don't watch 'Lifetime: Television for Women'.





Actually, strike that, I watched ';Invisible Child'; once because it was hilarious. Rita Wilson convinces herself after a miscarriage that she actually DID carry her child to term, and she raises the nonexistent kid as if it were any other kid. She decides to hold conversations with it, push it on the swing, bathe it, and her family -- a husband and two REAL children -- play along because they fear that telling her the truth would cause her to snap. The best scene in the movie is when they're at an amusement park, and she flips her sh-t because the nonexistent kid ';ran off somewhere';.





A movie plot just doesn't get any more contrived than that. I'd recommend it to anyone.Do lifetime movies give advice to women?
Yes, on how to avoid the cheating evil murdering husband.
No, I do find the movies entertaining though.
Does Spike TV give advice to men?





'cuz I can name a few guys I'd like to see take some advice from 1000 Ways to Die
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment