Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need experienced women's advice?

Good morning Ladies!





I just had a general question. I am awaiting the results from a Blood test. I am certain that I am pregnant and that is why I am going to ask all of you who have been pregnant this question. I noticed today while taking a shower that my vaginal canal has moved down a bit. The anterior wall of my Vagina is lower and I can feel my Gspot closer to the vaginal opening. My cervix is in the same position though. I am in no pain and have no bleeding or other symptoms (except the obvious pregnancy symptoms). Has this happened to you? Please let me know what you think. Thanks and Merry ChristmasNeed experienced women's advice?
I noticed that cervix moved. Sex was painful all of a sudden one night because my husband hit my cervix in a way that has never happened to me before. I called my Dr. and she said that Yes, your cervix moves as well as the wall of your vagina which can begin to feel different. Everyone's body goes through extreme changes during pregnancy, so I wouldn't think anything of it, except it's another sign. Congrats!! Merry x~mas%26lt;3Need experienced women's advice?
I'm not really sure but if you are concerned you should ask your doctor.I know it may be embarrising but he knows whats up.
why are you checking your self thats sick... wait till you find out your results of the pregnancy test and then get a doc appointment which he/she will check you down there so stop feeling inside you you can get an infection
hi' when i was pregnant;the things that really changed;was my breasts got fuller;and they got way tenderer;and the oreala's got larger;;;when the time comes close ;to the birth ;the cervix starts getting bigger ;as the months get close to that time...... get yourself' checked; so you can have a piece of mind ,,,lol,
i cant say i have ever examined myself that thoroughly in the shower! i am pregnant for the 2ND time, but have to say that i have never noticed a physical change to my vagina, i suggest you get it checked out, especially if you are pregnant.


happy showering!
never heard of that and i have been pregnant 4 times. by the way those things cant move and you shouldnt be putting your fingers in there you get an infection from your fingernails
you sure know your body very well to be sure about all that you are telling. Your cervix is supposed to feel a little up and closed ....just wait for the resuls to come in.
It never happend to me, but maybe your body is just adjusting to the pregnancy
It didn't happen to me but every ones body is different. ask the doc if you are concerned

No comments:

Post a Comment