Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some closure advice. women help!?

ok so me and this girl were talking for like 1 month and a half we liked eachother alot she liked me more then i liked her we talked on the phone everyday till like 3 am we hungout and there was a really good connection when we hungout she told me things that she never told anyone before not even her bestfriends she would always text call me and we felt really comfortable with eachother we talked about anything she said she never met a guy like me before and would never want to talk to talk to any other guy everything just seemed so perfect until i text her one day she doesnt w/b next day doesnt w/b then after 3 days trying to contact her she finally sends me a text saying ';icant talk to you im sorry.';i said why she doesnt w/b i message her friend she doesnt w/b. so she never ever told me why and that eats my heart out and breaks it : ( its like everything was so good then this happens its like a mystery so idk what happened..I need some closure advice. women help!?
to be honest i'd just leave it, she must have good reasons i know its sad but u have to move on and just forget her :) there are plenty of more fish in the sea and at the end of the day she told you things she never told anyone else, she trusted you for that and well it must mean your quite a nice guy and you should be happy for that. ^^I need some closure advice. women help!?
the same thing happened to me with a boy from spain, it was more tan 3 months of chatting, and he just stop one day and he had never text me again and i know he is alive because he had put new pictures in his msn. after that I had never had hopes in anyone that i meet by internet. it was so painful, for me he was so perfect, well you better forget her and keep moving forward .good luck
She's married.
And whats the question here?


Leave her, obviously she's trying to avoid you for whatever reason.
sweety u r a guy and ur question don belong to this category...come on boy this is womens health and your are not even a girl flagged
Why is this in Women's Health?

No comments:

Post a Comment