Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The women who can't get boyfriends who say nasty things about men here - what advice would you give them?

Inspired by a similar question with the sexes reversed.The women who can't get boyfriends who say nasty things about men here - what advice would you give them?
I would tell the men not to pay any attention to people who don't have any thing nice to say!





I would tell the girl that being mean will not increase your chances!The women who can't get boyfriends who say nasty things about men here - what advice would you give them?
Very well, dear


I will take your bait


yum yum





Women who ';can't get boyfriends'; and have not so nice things to say about men .... are more likely than men to be in that position out of CHOICE





You know? Choice? It's something you like to enjoy. If you call yourself an ';equalist'; then you may be halfway there in understanding the concept of women being SELECTIVE.





The advice I would give them is to avoid men who would expect them to question their reasons for being so selective.





I hope I was helpful for you in finding an answer to your question.





If you are still confused, my broomstick is still greasy enough tonight..
Seek therapy.





Edit: Ohhh, you got me there Joe Six pack...except I'm not on welfare and I do have a job. Now that we've established what it is that I kiss, why don't you share what part of the human anatomy it is that you kiss?
Excersise so you will look sexy for men and stop reading The S.C.U.M. Manifesto. Also, some makeup and getting your hair done once in a while by a hairstylist wouldn't hurt either.
I would say to her, ';Look darling your desperation is starting to show. I hate to be the one to tell you this; men run from desperation like its the plague.';
Such women are so bitter and angry with themselves.





They're probably femenists.
To log off the internet and go get a life.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'd direct them to all of the losers on GSW who can't get women and say nasty things about them. But wait, some of you guys have mommy issues. Hmm....
Get rid of the bitterness, as well as date better class of men.
It is better not to give anyone unsought advice.
Hook up with the men who do the same in reverse.
I don't have a boyfriend, I have a husband who I have been happily married to for 25 years.
At least you wont end up with a guy that looks like ksoileau.
Shave your armpits and wear less flannel.
Might be best just to avoid them like the other guys do ?
Go buy a Rabbit.
Buy a broomstick.
lol Funny stuff.
Could you name them? I'd rather my advice be personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment