Monday, August 23, 2010

Women's advice?

I am a male who loves victoria' secret, not only because they make sexy items for women, but the comfort for a man. I am interested in buying a few more v-strings and was wondering if you think the one in my pic in coral blush, aloe gree, and lime citron are nice. Also, what bikins are comfy, and other thongs do u suggest. Please appreciate your assistance.Women's advice?
I personally don't like v strings...because they make my love handles stick out :P But I love their boyshorts and thongs. I usually go for the Pink brand with the 5 for $25 deal. They're really comfy and come in all the different styles! Here's a link: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>


I've also bought a few mesh thongs from VS and they've held up for years....you wouldn't even know they are that old! They still look brand new.





Good luck finding what you want! They have so many choices! And don't let those negative nancy's get you down! :DWomen's advice?
are you saying you want the v-strings!?
Buy men underwear. Not women's please.
oh my god.
are you gay by any chance?
NICE GROIN on that picture there. Is that yours? It looks like a real vagina.
i suggest you buy some briefs, there just as sexy as bikinis but made for men. you will be ten times more comfortable! try American apparel they have them in every color imaginable. but if you must go for the coral blush.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww鈥?would a guy want a v string ?
I can't imagine a ';v-string'; or thong being comfortable for a man.


If you must go with the coral blush,


but seriously you would be way more comfortable with either something made for men, or at the very least a ';full bottomed'; pantie, or boyshort, something that stretches.


Anyway I don't think you are going to find to many girls that like your personal taste in underwear.
THATS SICK.....
My advice





Buy boxers that are actually made for men Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment