Saturday, August 21, 2010

The guy i am dating need advice-women pls?

Ive been seeing him for like a little over a month he live's an hour away and comes to see me every weekend..He says he wants to wait for sex till marriage,what confuse's me is that he always talk's about messing around..ive respected myself.I like him..but i am thinking about ending thing's because i don't trust him just thing's he say's and the time's he calls at time's and this week he said he wasnt feeling good to come see me...us women have that gut feeling when someone especially a guy is lying.Ive just been dissapointed i got my hopes u thinking i found love again and it's not even close.I think he just has lust for me and i don't need that..The guy i am dating need advice-women pls?
He sounds like he's playin you.. and he doesnt sound worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment