Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need mature women's advice?

I'll be getting married soon. And my menstruation date is no longer stable so that I can predict on which date I'll menstruate. But, I need to be clean for at least 20 consecutive days. I've a question if I can take pills for delaying menstruation for such long period? If not, then for how many days its safe to take?


Need reliable answers.Need mature women's advice?
i would suggest you not to take any pills as it will affect your future menstrual cycle.... loss of haemoglobin.. weakness. pain in internal parts are some of the problem which commonly occur in most of the woman after consuming the pills...


you will end up in messing up your life as you may face major problem in future like getting cyst in the ovary etc.,


i am not scaring you but it is the fact..


if u still wish to have one then i suggest you to consult with the doctor.


Need mature women's advice?
you can take birth control pills that delay your menstrual cycle. however sometimes when you first start a birth control pill your period stays from the time u start till the next pack. (personal experience) but talk to your doctor about which type of pills make it to where you dont have your period.
Are you taking ';the pill'; just to regulate your periods?


or for pregnancy prevention also?





I'm asking because...Taking it off-schedule could cause you to get pregnant





Talk to your Dr about getting the ';new pill'; that allows only a few periods/year and then you'll have BOTH pregnancy prevention and be guaranteed no period on your wedding night!
I did this for my recent wedding. The wedding was in Sept, I started at the end of July beginning of Aug I just continued to take my pill instead of the water pill and it worked. I continued to do that untill after my wedding and honeymoon. I got the idea out of a bridal Mag. The only thing is, be prepared for a heavy one when you get back to normal after the festivities
Are you Jewish? Or Hindu? Or Muslim?





Every person's body is differen't, your body may react differently to the pill. But, the pill may help regulate your periods. I would consult a doctor.
The pill should help but you need to start now. Go to your doctor and explain and he/she will help you find the right one for you and also explain how it will work.
Don't take pills - they are hormonal and can mess up your system real bad.





It doesn't matter if yo menstruate, you'll have the rest of your life to enjoy sex...





Just don't drug yourself and screw your body.
They have a new pill out where you are on your period only 3 days check with your gyno.
CONGRATULATIONS!


SOME PILLS HELPS SKIP A COMPLETE CYCLE.


CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment