Monday, August 23, 2010

Approaching women (conversation starters)? A woman's advice?

I was curious to know what are some good conversational openers when you are interested in approaching a woman you are interested in?





1) Please don't answer with ';Hi, my name is _____';. That is so boring and it doesn't really engage into a conversation. I would just like to hear something clever or creative that a guy has used on you.





2) Please do not tell me to compliment her on her hair and clothes. I am smart enough to know that women have heard this a million times and that it is a clear indiactor that she is being hit on.





3) I don't want to ask questions like ';What do you do for a living'; or ';Do you live around here';...Again boring conversation!





Anyways any advice would help. After I exchange names with someone, I always seem to have trouble finding somethinng to talk about. Do you know of any creative conversation openers ladies?





Thanks!Approaching women (conversation starters)? A woman's advice?
I would like it if men would approach a woman without blatantly hitting on her. It makes it awkward whether I am interested or not. For example, say I am, oh I dunno, waiting for a bus. Instead of a man coming out and asking for my name (I get a bit creeped out by that) it would be nice if he said something casual like, ';This bus is always late.'; Then based on my reaction he should decide on whether or not to continue the conversation. If I say ';Yep,'; or something short, I obviously am not interested in talking to this person. If I say something like ';I know, I hate standing here after working all day. I just want to get home, not wait for a bus,'; obviously I am interested in talking to the man. From there he can continue the conversation and if/when he asks for my name/number, he will already know I am interested. I think its a great way for men to ward off rejection because getting a short answer when commenting on the lateness of a bus is not nearly as bad as a woman telling you she is not interested in dating you. I hope that made sense and helps a little. Good luck :)Approaching women (conversation starters)? A woman's advice?
''what nice weather it is?''
READ ASKMEN.COM
Ask:';what are my chances with you?';Be blunt.
i think u should be funny ,that helps alot and and dont just feed off of her ,i like it when boys know how to hold a conversation


not just listen to u and not say a word
Just be naturally friendly!! If you go and plan something out ahead of time, she'll know and it'll totally sound like it. Plus, that'll make her nervous, because she'll think she has to sound as good as your opener! Talk to her naturally-- making her laugh is always a plus! Forget asking about her life and talking about your own life-- chat about something that's going on right then, so you can both relate to it!
start with hi (if your at a club offer her a drink, tacky i know but it shows your considerate girls love that)





then ask if shes having a good time etc, just be yourself.





dont bombard her with questions just casually chat, listen to what shes saying, woman will love you.





and be funny but dont tell tacky jokes!
Hey! Well be friendly at first you don't wanna come on too strong that makes a girl weary of you! But when you see a girl you want to talk to just casually bump into her or if shes looking at something just go up to her and say something about it. And you can just look in the eyes and smile. That will let her know you like her and if she does the same back or something similer to it then you know she likes you. And you can just walk to her and be like hey hows it going and you'll get a good conversation going and towards the end you can just be like oh and my name is...and she'll do the same trust me it will work cuz I've had tons of guys do it to me and I find it sweet! Best of luck and hope this helps! =)





Oh and don't try any come on lines! Thats lame and she will lose interest right away!
Maby start out with a joke. Or say something like Hey have you ever seen such en such movie? Or instead of asking a real quetion just be totaly silly about and say something very random and stupid like Hey have you ever seen a fish flying in a space ship?
As women we have heard it all, but if you are confident and sweet, the right girl will respond.


Yes, a compliment on her clothes or hair or perfume may indicate you're interested, but so what? We still love to hear it and if she doesn't shoot you down then you have the opportunity to make real conversation.


Observe her if you can if you are at a bar or public place. You may overhear something that would be of interest like a movie she just saw or her favorite sports team. Think of something funny to say associated with that and see how she responds.


If you're in a place with a jukebox maybe ask if she has a song she'd like to hear or ask anyone in her group. It will put you on her radar and you'll seem sweet. Or maybe you could say, ';don't you hate when guys just come up to you and start talking...'; Maybe she'll find the humor in your honesty.


But, it really depends on the place and situation..
';nice shoes, wanna ****?';





Actually seriously the most effective thing anyone has ever used on me, is walking up and introducing themselves. Being confident, interesting, charming, and funny. Is the best combo. Dont be nervous, dont be overly weird.
Just talk to her like a person, forget that you think she's attractive, just be normal and civil, like make an observation about wherever you're at for an icebreaker. Women just want to be treated as a friend, and if she trusts you a little bit you've broken the ice. (If she's not a stuck-up jerk and if she is then it's not worth it anyway! )

No comments:

Post a Comment