Monday, August 23, 2010

Is this how a teenager should regularly sleep? women/girl advice is this my girl horomones or what?

i wake up at 7:30am but i am tired because i was up on till 2:00am thats 6 hours of sleep i get to school at 9:00 and i am tired through school when i get home after school its 3:45pm(evening) and i sleep on till 6:00pm but when it gets to my bed time i am not tired because i slept through the day so i end up staying up late i do this everyday. do i have a sleep disorder? do i need sleeping pills? HELP PLEASE I DONT WANNA FAIL WHEN I START HIGH SCHOOL NXT YEAR please help and thanx i know this is tough to answerIs this how a teenager should regularly sleep? women/girl advice is this my girl horomones or what?
You are not sleeping at night because you are sleeping in the afternoon. Since you are too old for an afternoon nap I would suggest that you do not sleep after school no matter how tired you are. Plan some things to do to keep busy. Get to bed at a reasonable time so you get all the sleep you need and you will feel better in the day. You really shouldnpt be tired all day because you get enough sleep if you count in your nap too. On the week ends stay up later and sleep in. You have just started a pattern that is not easy for school. You need to fix that right away.Is this how a teenager should regularly sleep? women/girl advice is this my girl horomones or what?
My sugestion is skip the nap for one day, and go to sleep around 10 ish, then you won't need the nap the next day, plus you will get about 9 and a half continous hours of sleep, which is important. Plus, napping during the day will slow down your metabilisim, bonus!





Good luck, sleepy head!
I'm not a doctor, but I really don't think you have a sleeping disorder. You just need a better sleeping schedule. Try getting more hours at night before school rather than after school. I have this same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment