Monday, August 23, 2010

Women unwinding advice please?

Hi Ladies, My wife complains that when she has had a hectic day and she is all tense I always fail in helping her unwind. What does she want to hear from me? Please don't answer things like make her hot cocoa or giver her a back rub. I am referring to soothing words that she needs that I am not supplying. Thanks!Women unwinding advice please?
All she wants is your full, undivided attention...





just talk to her about what was so horriable that day or just let her talk.....and PAY ATTENTION!


and trying to make her laugh and smile wouldn't hurt either.Women unwinding advice please?
I know that when I need time to unwind all I want is a little quiet time alone. Maybe ten minutes to recharge and then I can move on with the rest of the evening.
OK - my husband is no good at this. First thing, if she looks run down, don't tell her that, ask her IMMEDIATELY, hey hun, can I get anything for you! THAT IS KEY!





Don't ask her to make decisions if she doesn't want to. Have some options for dinner ready, plan at least one where you cook, and some places she might like to eat. But if she says you decide, then decide and offer her a veto.





If she wants to talk about her day, let her, if not, talk about whateverthehell she want to talk about.





This is what I wish my husband did when I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment