Monday, August 23, 2010

Women please advice on this.

I had a date with a woman. Its been bout 2 weeks since the date. Other things have came up so we have not been able to get together. I was a little worried she did not have much interest. However, I text her the other day and asked if she like to do something. She said she not sure since she has a black eye and yes its true I seen it, she fell or something. I said I understand that we can still have dinner at my house. She said we can see. So I ask if she still wanted to hang because I do not want to bother her if she don't. She said no that she still wants to hang with me if I still do. So the question is that I gave her a way out if she wanted out. All this was through text and she could have said lets just be friends or no I don't think it would work. So what do you make of her interest level.Women please advice on this.
sounds like she just wants to be friends nothing wrong with having another friend and ya never know in time it might turn in to more Women please advice on this.
she could very well be embarrased by her eye and not want to go anywhere. once her eye gets better, if she still turns away plans with you, then i would say she is not interested. then leave it alone.
she sounds interested but doesn't want you to see her on an intimate level with that black eye! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment