Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you listen to older women's advice..?

like when they tell you ''stay away from chicks''? :PDo you listen to older women's advice..?
No :)Do you listen to older women's advice..?
Rich has the perfect answer. In life, it is important to keep an open mind and to listen to everyones opinions. Of course, you cannot follow every piece of advice you receive but it is a great learning experience to hear ones advice and opinions and the reasoning for them having it.





I have never received the advice ''stay away from chicks'', though.
stay away from chicks ??? no one told me that





but i dont then i find what they said was true :'(
No one has ever told me to Stay away form chicks so ... Hmm =]





I'm a sucker for well structured advice
I listen to any one's advice... Not that I always take it, but i do listen.
well they say older is wiser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment