Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice (Women only in replies)?

Im looking for some relationship advice regarding my girlfriend of nearly four years. Im in love with her and and when we're apart i feel like apart of me is missing.





Recently we havent spent much time together and the distances cause us to get into a routine with little change and the cost of travel really takes its toll.





Up until friday night everything was fine and she got nervous about moving in together and said she wanted to live by herself for a while. Shes quite stubborn and a very complicated person and she would always tell me how much she loves me and begs me never to leave her then friday she says she wants to take a break and loves me but isnt in love with me anymore, now being me i break down and i cant understand what ive done, she reassures me its not me but she needs time to just be herself.





Im not sure what to do and i would very much like a womans perspective as i dont know what to do, shes being very cold and harsh to me right now and its distracting me and i cant go about my usual routine, thankyouRelationship advice (Women only in replies)?
Dump her yesterday.What a mixed up woman.Relationship advice (Women only in replies)?
seeing as how you have been together for 4 years, she probably wants to find out if its for real, or maybe shes frighted for the future. right now she need her space to find herself and her feelings. i would back off a little, but make sure she knows your there for her and that your not giving up on the relationship, you can get through this she just needs time.
What happened to make her do that? She sure did change. If she knew she didn't want to move in with you she could have told you earlier on. You deserve some honest answers and the only way to get them is to have a heart-to heart with her.


She sounds very resentful and complicated but you don't have to put up with her mind games, get to the bottom of why and don't be so sweet about it.
Well I wouldn't go to the obvious conclusion, why don't you casually ask her what's wrong and maybe she'll come clean. It is a possibility that she's cheating on you, but then again, maybe it's a financial problem or a family problem. I'd say just ask her and if she loves you she'll tell you. Or she might not tell you because she loves you too much and doesn't want to hurt you. Good Luck!
I believe that if you don't know what you want, then you don't want it! You guys have been together long enough to know what both of you want. I am sorry but in my opinion she doesn't know so she doesn't want this. I think it might be time to move on. It is hard. I am sorry.
I think you are too close and she feels tightened up. Just give some break, she will miss you and come back to you.





I don't think anything is messed up between you two, things are fine except the missing part. Take a break and she will find you soon herself. Good luck.
thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. i dont think she ever loved you the way you love her. i dont think she's coming back..and if she did...i would be pissed if i was you....a break basically means she doesnt want you...but its just an easier wasy of saying...but a much more confusing way. i dont know why people do that..im sorry.





please answer muh most recent question!!!!!!
She is confused as to what she wants. trying talking to her saying '; Look, I am not sure whats going on here... can you help me understand how you feel about me. I would love to know. ';. See what that does Good luck!! You sound like a nice guy.
hmm, i'd have to agree


kinda sounds like shes cheating on your a**


sorry man but you should get over her, go out with the guys, and find someone more loyal to you.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
dont' move in together when people do that before getting married, the relationship NEVER and i mean NEVER lasts!!!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An3n1lKGVrT3wuNVIUFFVfHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090328074912AAHBd6X
If you love don't move in with her it will chang everything. Thin agni if you really want to know her better it might be a good idea for you gays. will I which you work it out.
I would say that there is another man in the picture. Go out and have fun and hook up with another girl. It will have an effect on her that you wouldn't believe.
maybe it was too soon for her. relax and give her some time. just explain to her that you felt 4 years was enough to start living your lives together. could she be afraid of marriage? ask her.
it prolly really isnt u. Sometimes when things are changing like that, a women freaks and wnats to slow down and take a long look @ her life, u know... look @ all her options n figure out what she could miss out on.
She sounds like me. She loves you, she's just insecure and scared of changes, it's normal.
She either cheated or contemplated cheating...She feels guilty for something and does not want to hurt you....





I would say if you really love her its time to take action...
she either cheated on you, is about to cheat on you, or is cheating as we currently speak... sorry dude.
Erm well... Dont move in til your married


Thats my opinion
Relationship advice (Women only in replies)?


Im looking for some relationship advice regarding my girlfriend of nearly four years. Im in love with her and and when we're apart i feel like apart of me is missing.





Recently we havent spent much time together and the distances cause us to get into a routine with little change and the cost of travel really takes its toll.





Up until friday night everything was fine and she got nervous about moving in together and said she wanted to live by herself for a while. Shes quite stubborn and a very complicated person and she would always tell me how much she loves me and begs me never to leave her then friday she says she wants to take a break and loves me but isnt in love with me anymore, now being me i break down and i cant understand what ive done, she reassures me its not me but she needs time to just be herself.





Im not sure what to do and i would very much like a womans perspective as i dont know what to do, shes being very cold and harsh to me right now and its distracting me and i cant go about my usual routine, thankyou
How strange!!!!! I am practically going through the same situation.


Personally, I've been debating moving in with the bf or cousin. The ONLY reason I want to move in with my cousin is financial reasons. I'm trying to work it out right now, and my boyfriend understands that this may or may not be the best time to try to start a life together.


Now, if it's not for that reason, I honestly think she may need more time to think about it. I can't say I know what that's like because our situations are kind of different. Is she moving further away from you? I'd be doing the same thing. Maybe she'll change her mind, just hope for the best! Whatever is meant to be will happen:)
Okay, what I think you need to do is take her aside and just talk to her and ask her what's wrong with her. If something is really wrong that's going on with her life, you need to get help or try to get it out of her. She might not go with it at first because she may feel like your trying to pry into her life, but let her know that you care and you love her. Tell her that she's part of your life and you need to know what's going on. Whatever you do, don't let this go. Not if you really love her. And tell her your feelings and side of this. She'll appreciate this.Good luck and I hope I helped! (:
To be honest, maybe you scared her when you said you wanted her to move in with you. I'm wondering why you guys don't just get married after four years. I think she might be thinking if she just moves in with you without being married, then you'll never marry her. Look at her point of view. Why haven't you asked her to marry you is what I'd like to know if you love her like you say you do? Why would you even ask a girl you love to move in with you.





Take a look into the relationship and see why she might want to take a break from you. Perhaps you are taking her for granted. You say she is complicated and that she doesn't want you to leave her. You seem to say the same thing. The thing I want to ask you is why you two haven't gotten married after being together for FOUR years.





I think there's something you're not telling us on here. You have to be realistic and see why you haven't asked her to get married. That would solve all your distance issues. If the both of you are really into your relationship, I don't see why you can't just get married. You didn't mention how old you were or if you both worked, etc. If those things are all settled in, then you need to either move onto the next level or take sometime apart. Good luck to you. I hope I didn't sound mean. I was just trying to give adivce from an outsiders point of view.
This may be hard but, try not to call her. Give her the distance and time she needs. If you keep calling her, she will think you are too much and that she can't take it anymore. After a while of no phone calls from you, maybe a few days, she will probably want to call you back.


It is only a break, but if she really didnt love you anymore she would break up with you instead. She just needs time to think since moving in is a big step. Like i said, give her the time she needs and dont call much. Every once in a while (this means every few days not every few hours) you can maybe text her, send her an email or something. Just try not to call her or anything


She said she loves you but isnt in love with you anymore, this means shes confused and is not really sure if this is what she wants, to move in to your house. Give it time, because Time is really the only healing process of your relationship.


%26amp; Shes lucky there arent much guys that can last in a relationship faithfully and lovingly.
:( sorry to hear that.. Maybe it's a bit overwhelming for her. Could be the fear that if you did move in together, everything would change between you two. Or maybe it's all new to her, and she doesn't quite know how to handle the situation. The important thing to remember is not to smother her..give her the space and time she needs to think and collect her thoughts. 4 years is a big deal, and I'm sure she wont throw it away just like that... Hope this helps! good luck. x
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. It seems that she probably always had doubts about being with you fully like married and living together. Allot of the time woman are to dumb to really just ask themselves what exactly do they really want. It seems that you guys seem to be on the verge of a painful breakup. She probably feels like she has a whole life ahead of her and doesn't want to settle down right now. I'm sorry this is happening but I do think that that this might be too big of a step for her. Just give it time a try your best not to call her avoid her as much as possible, because if you guys been together for so long and then suddenly you don't call her allot she'll start to miss you. That's if she ever really loved you. If she doesn't end up calling you odds are she wants out of the relationship.
Wow I definitely know what your relationship is going through. I've done exactly what she is doing to you with my long distance boyfriend (whom I have been dating for a year and a half) before. It can get very difficult for a woman to be apart from her boyfriend for so long and she can get lonely. I would see my boyfriend maybe once a week if that and I would get in these moods where I would feel very alone and would seek out other guys just to get some male attention. I never kept that a secret from him and don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend to death and couldn't imagine cheating on him, but it's hard making a long distance relationship work. Some can deal and some can't.





I'm looking forward to when my boyfriend will be living in the same city as I am. I think it would be an easier transition for each of us since we haven't had as much time around each other as normal couples do. We thought about living together but realized that we didn't want to just rush into that since we were accustomed to each others presence 24/7.





And I don't think her being frazzled has anything to do with you. When I wanted to go on a break with my boyfriend because the long distance was making me crazy he told me that he loved me and that he couldn't do a break and asked what he did wrong. I told him that he didn't do anything wrong that I just had to figure out what I really wanted. So he forced me right then and there to pick him or nothing.Of course didn't want to lose him and it made me realize that at times a relationship can be a battle. You have to push yourself to make it through the hard parts and if the other person can't then it wasn't worth it to begin with. You just have to find that special someone that is willing to fight tooth and nail to be with you.





Good luck.
it seems to me that she wants time off mybe cus u been together for so long. maybe she feels like she needs to have more fun and date some more and all that stuff. maybe her gf are single and they have fun so she wants to do that too. ok let me ask u.. do u guys go out to clubs , on dates, have fun with other friends??? if the answer no then that a big reason why she left. being together for so long doesnt mean everything is even better, oh no the longer ur together the more u have to try and keep her happy. cus then it will just feel like a habit. when we girls are out dating, we have so much fun cus we get to go out and do stuff, go out clubbing. maybe to the movies. they take us out to eat..ect. no girl want to be in a relationship where theres no fun and everything is a routine. i was with my kids dad for 8 yrs.. even tho i loved him alot. that love faded away. one of the many reasons was because he for got about me. he never took me out. we never did nothing together. our fun time was going grocery shopping. thats it. xsorry i went on and on but what im trying to say is that u have to keep the relationship fun and spicy or it will be boring. i hope ur heart heals. keep ur head up. she may come back she may not, but u will find a girl who will cherish ur love. That im sure.......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment