Monday, August 23, 2010

Women who have boob Jobs, Please Advice?

I want to get a boob job...I know that there can be problems with them, and eventually they have to be replaced, there can be side effects, etc. If you have had a boob job please tell me you opinin and you experiences. Thank you very much!Women who have boob Jobs, Please Advice?
I haven't had one but i know someone who did. She said that the pain isn't worth it. She went from a B cup to a C Cup and the pain for her was unbearable.





She could move at time. Couldn't even walk. Had to sleep on her back for 6 weeks.. couldn't run.. couldn't lift.. nothing. She developed depression from the pain





She said she would never go through that againWomen who have boob Jobs, Please Advice?
just accept what you got not all men go for boobs babe dont worry about it id rather be safet han sorry like although id like a boob job my boyfriend loves me for who i am not for my body like and trust me babe just accept you for who you are ya will save money to and you will not put your self under any unnessacary stress with efffects after etc x
natural beauty is always the best!


i didnt have it
yes, there is problem with breast implants. If you want get breast implant. Just be careful, after surgery. You could get serious problems, if you get bleeding or anykinds. This mean, will re-do again. I don't think worthy as all. If I were you to leave your breast as it. You should be glad what you have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment