Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think i need some advice women only please?

ok i have not had my period in about 4-5 days and i have had no signs of it either no cramping or any of that wonderful pms we get before hand which is very unusual for me im always regular. i have also been having some white thin discharge here and there has anyone had this when they were late and still got there period. i am not asking if you think im pregnant it is a possibility but i want to rule out anything else before i test. how much longer should i wait till i see my doctor?








thanks in advanced anything will help


What do you think i need some advice women only please?
I had no symptoms either until I hit 9 weeks... I'd take a test. You're late enough that a HPT would tell you. Good luck. :)What do you think i need some advice women only please?
u need to go to the doctore cause that happend to me and i went to see the doctore and they had to give me pills so i can get my period and they said if i would i would of waited longer i would of had cancer cause if u dont have ur period u can get cancer so i advice u to go tsewe the doctore today....gigglez9178@yaho.com thats my email if u have any more questions
You can test now, even a faint line will mean you are pregnant. If you are really concerned, I'd go ahead and call the doctor. Good luck.
I think you should take a test in the morning! A missed period is the biggest symptom of pregnancy.
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment