Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do women give men advice on dating women that lands them in the <<Friendszone>> ?

Why do they do that?Why do women give men advice on dating women that lands them in the %26lt;%26lt;Friendszone%26gt;%26gt; ?
I won't give you that bulls*it ';be nice'; advice, I'll tell the truth, women like men who are ';nice a$$holes';.. I've listened to Tom Leykis' radio show a few times and everything he says about how to get women, etc, it is true.. a lot of women absolutely hate him, but I think it is because we are too stubborn to face the truth lol.





http://www.blowmeuptom.com/





excerpt from the show on You Tube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SzMrUc6e204%26amp;f鈥?/a>


(reading a letter on the air, answering the guy's letter)








edit: I gotcha then.. here is my opinion on why they do it..


It isn't to intentionally hurt your chances but, I think what the advice most girls are giving is what they think they want when really it is the opposite. They are giving what I like to call ';stock answers';.. they say we want chivalry, but that will just result in ';you are like a brother to me!'; lmao. The advice they give essentially turns out to be the way they want to be treated by their friends, then that is all they end up seeing you as :)Why do women give men advice on dating women that lands them in the %26lt;%26lt;Friendszone%26gt;%26gt; ?
cuz as u have just found out..women are stupid lol jk..maybe u shouldnt ask them for advice? and just do it on your own and your own way?

No comments:

Post a Comment